Google

Monday, October 17, 2005

Additions and Modifications

I made additional modification / improvements to the blog today. Firstly I added link to technorati and I start to use technorati's tags. secondly I added google add sense. after short modification I was able to move it from the top of the page to the bottom of the sidebar.

In addition I'm testing the feature of posting directly from my e-mail. if this feature will work as I hope it will make sense to use it in the future.

Tseela072405_0158

I'm still struggling with the best way to combine text with pictures and I'll probably keep making experiments here and there.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free directory submission site/blog. It pretty much covers free directory submission related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/17/2005 8:05 PM  
Blogger Rogel said...

No I don't have a great blog, It for the best mediocre. But it is mine and it will serve my needs.

10/17/2005 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

More blogs about Rogel's blog.