Google

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

If you Tag it they will come...

Earlier today I posted my short comment on Google's blog announcement regarding "Google Base". I suggested that the blog announcement was PR work and did not provide any real information. I also tagged the post with several tags, one of them was [PR]. Later when I came back from work I checked Technorati to see if anyone else check this angel of the story and I found the following post: POP! PR Jots: Google Base ... from October 11: "POP! PR Jots" and I found out two things: firstly I found interesting blog which I'll keep read and secondly I found that the story about "Google Base" was already out on October 11th.
It seems that the tagged worked for me again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

More blogs about Rogel's blog.