Google

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Farewell

Blogger was the first platform I used for bloging, and for start it was great. However it has some limitations that as I develop my needs as blogger held me back.
As of today I'm starting to blog on different platform and my new blog will be using wordpress. Since the new blog is still under development I will post here notices with links to the new posts. I'll keep it up for about a week - which will allow most of the readers to subscribe to the new address.
As part of the improvements I intend to provide RSS links to specific subjects so although the Blog will be used for variety of subjects each user will be able to subscribe to the posts which my interest him/her.

I hope to see you in my new blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

More blogs about Rogel's blog.